Being a member of the Orfeó Català implies forming part of one of the most genuine symbols of Catalan culture. It means enjoying music, experiencing choir singing, participating in sentimental heritage and working to achieve social and cultural cohesion in Spain.
The members of the Orfeó Català participate in the entity’s decisions by exercising their voting rights. In this regard, they are electors and eligible, provided that they accredit two years of uninterrupted permanence in the Association. Have at their disposal the Articles of Association Orfeó Català.
Join the Orfeó Català and you will enjoy the following benefits, among others:
- Two invitations to attend two concerts at the Palau de la Música Catalana of Cicle Coral Orfeó Català.
- 25% discount on the purchase of tickets for the Saint Stephen's Concert.
- 25% discount on different concerts and series organised by the Fundació Orfeó Català-Palau de la Música.
- Priority and reservations of tickets for the concerts organised by the Fundació.
- The option of attending certain rehearsals organised by the Fundació and open to members only.
Guided tours of the Palau
- Two invitations to guided tours of the Palau de la Música Catalana (maximum of 4 tours a year).
- "Revista Musical Catalana": special price of € 12 on paper subscription to the "Revista Musical Catalana".
The Palau Shop
- 10% discount in the Palau shop.
- Participate in the Day of the members.
- Assist in informative presentations or talks on a range of topics, cultural outings, meetings for members only, etc.
More information: tel. 93 295 72 13 or firstname.lastname@example.org